PLEASE NOTE: This job is based in our offices in Grand Rapids, MI. Remote work is not an option for this position.
- Do you love helping organizations grow by being their trusted digital marketing guide?
- Do you want to help organizations achieve and exceed their objectives by creating and executing targeted digital marketing plans?
If so – you might love working on the team at Valorous Circle.
At Valorous Circle, we provide digital marketing services to our clients to help them be found online, make connections with their target audiences, and create opportunities through their website and digital marketing campaigns.
A key role of this position includes setting strategy and developing marketing campaigns. Other work includes the creation and execution of lead funnels, sales funnels, webinars, video marketing, search engine optimization, and content marketing. While pay-per-click advertising can be part of our client campaigns, it is not the central focus of our digital marketing services.
The ideal candidate for this position has a positive attitude, excellent communication skills, and will be a marketing champion for our clients. He or she loves working with clients to define and understand their audiences. They can develop and execute digital marketing strategies and campaigns that help our clients reach those audiences and encourage those audiences to take action.
- Work with clients to identify their key audiences, develop audience personas/avatars and relevant calls to action
- Develop and execute client-specific marketing strategies, solutions, and/or programs to meet and exceed client objectives
- Identify weaknesses in existing marketing campaigns and develop pragmatic solutions within budgetary constraints
- Develop and maintain marketing project schedules and status reports, ensuring deadlines are met; may obtain cost estimates and track actual expenses.
- Provide project management to our marketing clients to deliver measurable results.
- Communicate with the executive team about marketing initiatives and project metrics, as well as brainstorm fresh strategies.
- Maintain current knowledge of digital marketing trends and best marketing practices; make recommendations to improve current programs and processes.
Sound like you? Here’s what you’ll need:
- 5+ years in B2B digital marketing or related area providing similar services to an employer or multiple clients.
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills.
- Expert knowledge of digital marketing and social media engagement strategies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have attention to detail and effective planning, organization, prioritization, and project/time management skills to meet deadline-driven timelines.
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal associates and external clients.
- Expert knowledge of marketing strategies and great analytical skills. Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) required.
- Google Digital Marketing Certification is a plus.
- Knowledge of marketing software and tools:
- Websites – WordPress using Elementor, Yoast SEO
- Marketing Automation – Get Response, MailChimp, Constant Contact, Infusion Soft, Hubspot, or similar applications
- Google Analytics, Google Ad Manager, Facebook Ad Manager
- Email clients and web browsers
- Search Engine Optimization tools such as SEMRush
- Social monitoring and posting tools (i.e. Hootsuite, Facebook Business Manager, Instagram, and LinkedIn)
- Photo and video editing software (i.e. Adobe Creative Suite/Affinity Graphics Software)
- Funnel Scripts and/or other script creation aids
- Zoho or other CRM tools
- Ability to travel locally up to 20% based upon department and client needs (no overnight trips are necessary)
If you believe you are qualified for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to Beth Mast at [email protected]
Valorous Circle LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Compensation: Salaried position. Range: $50K to $66K. Bonuses available. A direct primary care health package included.