At Valorous Circle, we’re looking for a front-end WordPress developer proficient in utilizing modern tools and methods. In this position, you’ll collaborate closely with other designers/developers, and our project management team to produce smart solutions. We’re focused on details, design sensibility and consistency, and high UX values. We need a developer who can help us make our clients raving fans, so you’ll need to be friendly, communicate well, take the initiative, and be able to solve problems.
- Unleash your creativity and development genius to create unique and attractive website designs
- Develop, update, and maintain websites and content management systems (primarily WordPress)
- Write and edit CSS, PHP, and HTML for optimal responsive device performance
- Consistently demonstrate high standards in timeliness, organization, and work quality
We expect that you’ll have:
- The ability to follow a grid-based design layout for client projects
- Proficient CSS writing and editing skills
- Experience editing PHP a plus!
- Experience using a content management system like WordPress
- A keen understanding of responsive web development
- The ability to set and deliver upon realistic timelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Tuned organizational skills and detail orientation
- Experience with tools in Adobe Creative Suite or comparable
And it’d be great if you had:
- Experience with the Divi and/or Elementor frameworks
- Experience working with clients and teams in a digital agency setting
This full-time position will pay $17 to $22/hour to start. Excellent working environment with tons of growth potential!