Do you love working with websites? Are you passionate about helping organizations succeed online? Would you enjoy working in a casual, collaborative, and exciting office environment?
At Valorous Circle, we’re looking for someone who
1) can excel at using visual builder tools like Elementor and Divi in WordPress to create stunning websites,
2) has the capabilities and experience to utilize CSS to get the desired look and feel of a site, and
3) can implement designs provided by our design team to flesh out amazing websites.
In this position, you’ll collaborate closely with other designers/developers, and our project management team to produce smart solutions. We’re focused on details, design sensibility and consistency, and high UX values. We need a developer who can help us make our clients raving fans, so you’ll need to be friendly, communicate well, take the initiative, and be able to solve problems.
- Unleash your creativity to create unique and attractive website designs
- Develop, update, and maintain websites and content management systems (primarily WordPress)
- Write and edit CSS, PHP, and HTML for optimal responsive device performance
- Consistently demonstrate high standards in timeliness, organization, and work quality
We expect that you’ll have:
- The ability to follow a grid-based design layout for client projects
- Proficient CSS writing and editing skills
- Experience editing PHP a plus!
- Experience using a content management system like WordPress
- A keen understanding of responsive web development
- The ability to set and deliver upon realistic timelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Tuned organizational skills and detail orientation
- Experience with tools in Adobe Creative Suite or comparable
And it’d be great if you had:
- Experience with the Divi and/or Elementor frameworks
- Experience working with clients and teams in a digital agency setting
What this position is NOT:
- Coding websites from scratch
- A contract position fulfilled outside of Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA
This full-time position will pay $35,000 to $45,000 per year to start. Excellent working environment with tons of growth potential!
If interested, please send a resume and cover letter to Rhonda Pennington at [email protected] or mail it to 2922 Fuller Ave. NE, Suite 103, Grand Rapids, MI 49505.