At Valorous Circle, we provide digital marketing services to our clients to help them be found online, make connections with their target audiences, and create opportunities through their website and digital marketing campaigns. This work includes, but is not limited to, the creation and execution of lead funnels, sales funnels, webinars, video marketing, and content marketing. While pay-per-click advertising can be part of our client campaigns, it is not the central focus of our digital marketing services.
The ideal candidate for this position has a positive attitude, excellent communication skills, and will be a marketing champion for our clients. He or she loves working with clients to define and understand their audiences. They can develop digital marketing strategies and campaigns that help our clients reach those audiences and encourage those audiences to take action.
- Assist in the development of our Virtual Marketing Team program
- Develop and execute client-specific marketing strategies, solutions, and/or programs to drive Company profitability.
- Work with clients to identify their key audiences, develop audience personas/avatars and relevant calls to action
- Identify weaknesses in existing marketing campaigns and develop pragmatic solutions within budgetary constraints
- Develop and maintain marketing project schedules and status reports, ensuring deadlines are met; may obtain cost estimates and track actual expenses.
- Collaborate with our sales management, project management, and executive management to deliver measurable results to our clients.
- Communicate with the leadership team about marketing initiatives and project metrics, as well as to brainstorm fresh strategies
- Maintain current knowledge of digital marketing trends and best marketing practices; make recommendations to improve current programs and processes.
Sound like you? Here’s what you’ll need:
- 3+ years in digital marketing or related area providing similar services to an employer or multiple clients
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills
- Familiarity with online content marketing and social media development strategies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must have attention to detail and effective planning, organization, prioritization, and project/time management skills to meet deadline-driven timelines.
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal associates and external customers.
- General knowledge of marketing strategies and basic analytical skills. Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) required.
- Knowledge of marketing software and tools:
- Websites – WordPress using Elementor, Yoast SEO
- Marketing Automation – Get Response, MailChimp, Constant Contact, Infusion Soft, Hubspot, or similar applications
- Google Analytics, Google Ad Manager, Facebook Ad Manager
- Email clients and web browsers
- Social monitoring and posting tools (i.e. Hootsuite, Facebook Business Manager, Instagram, and LinkedIn)
- Photo and video editing software (i.e. Adobe Creative Suite/Affinity Graphics Software)
- Funnel Scripts and/or other script creation aids
- Zoho or other CRM tools
- Ability to travel up to 10% based upon department and client needs
Salary starts at $50K and may include commission and bonuses.
If you believe you are qualified for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Valorous Circle LLC is an equal opportunity employer.